Tuesday, July 29, 2008

better today!

So, i am sorry for my little emotional outburst yesterday! But as promised today will be a happy post. I do have some good news....there is carpet at the bottom of my laundry pile. Yes i am finally caught up on all of my laundry!

I am not sure if any of you have looked at my cute sisters blog Ourcozynest.blogspot.com, but she has been doing a home tour. I figured that since my house is for sale that i should try putting some of the pictures of my house on here. Now i am not nearly as gifted and talented and my sister (no one is) but i have been trying. SO.............tomorrow i will show you some pictures of my house.

5 comments:

Ruth said...

Isn't it amazing how someone can file bankruptcy and jerk the rug our from everyone - even people that never met them. You figure that they have caused our business to fail effecting you, us, your sister, even the people we lease from and their families, vendors, on and on and on. Oh well, I have been getting my own laundry done too. Most important, we have had the experience of working very hard together and unlike the manority of families - we enjoyed it and the (&*&&$& people can't ever touch the love that we have for each other. They can't beat us!

Nicole said...

I'm so sorry things have been so difficult for you guys lately. Even thought I'm sure there is a reason for all of this, right now is really, really sucks. What the heck do you mean, I'm more talented to you. Whatever, you are an incredible decorator and have darling ideas. I've always been a little bit envious of your good taste and talent for know what looks good together, clothes, decorating, furniture, anything!!! Things will get better, but until then, remember I'm here for you, call and vent anytime, I miss hearing from you everyday. What, do you have a job or something????

Thomas, Jesi, and Greyson said...

Hey babe how are you? It's taken us far to long to get in touch with eachother. Where are you wanting to move to? How is everything going?

V and Co. said...

you win the bag! email me your address vanessa_christenson[at]yahoo[dot]com thank you for your kind comment!

Christine said...

I like personal home tours... Can't wait to see pics of your house!

You won a prize at the Mommies United Back-to-School event! Hop over, find out what you won, and send send us your address (you can use the contact form or email us at mommiesunited@yahoo.com), with your prize as the subject. CONGRATS!!