Monday, May 26, 2008

Duck Pond










Can i just tell you that bread never goes moldy at my house (maybe i should put that on the flyer that tells about all the good features that your house offers) . Im not kidding this is the weirdest thing ever, the only reason that a loaf of bread might get thrown in the garbage is because it is stale. Anyway on with my point..... SO i have a bunch of bread that i have been saving because we have this great duck park by my house ( i should put that on the flyer also). Evan has been begging to go to the park for quit some time now, so we finally took him yesterday. It was alot of fun, there were baby geese and baby ducks they were so cute. I think i got some fun pictures (Ryan got mad at me because he said i was taking way to many pictures of him!).

2 comments:

Bonnie the Boss said...

Adorable kids!!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I bet the meal was great! "Never look a gift meal in the mouth."

Ruth said...

You have always had a thing for feeding ducks! Remember high school graduation - pineapple plantation - feeding the ducks?
I don't remember the last time I laughed so hard, unless it was the other day at the fabric store.