Thursday, May 29, 2008

Happy Birthday My Baby Girl!!!


I have been looking around on my computer frantically opening every folder, trying to find my pictures of my cute baby girls first hours here on earth. Just when i was getting ready to start crying thinking i had lost them, it hit me that they were on our other computer!!! I am so glad i remembered. So......pictures will be coming as soon as i can get my hands on them!!!


I am starting to think that kids birthdays are just as much for them moms as they are for the child. All day long i kept thinking about what was happening at this time last year! I felt like today was a day to reflect on how much i love my baby and how much better she has made our family.


Over the last year She has grown so much!! When i say no no she looks at me and shakes her head no. She has the cutest little laugh, its one of those laughs that your know is hurting her little tummy because she is laughing so hard! She has gone through many fazes at first she wanted no one but mom, but now she wants her dad. She knows that when dad comes home he goes through the garage door and as soon as she hears it open she books it to get there before brother! My hubby have agreed that she is so much like her big brother. She like the same food, chocolate, sour cream and onion pringles, cinnamon bread, and grandmas favorite diet coke (only when I'm not looking). I am so glad that i have my perfect little girl she means the world to me!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy, Happy Birthday sweet Ashley!!! What a beautiful little baby girl!!!

Ruth said...

I can't believe I didn't write you on my beautiful babies birthday (bad grandma). Ashley has been such a blessing to all of us, especially you and Ryan. She turned into a snuggle bug overnight and was exactly what I needed on a "down" day. Thanks for the cut and color too!

Tiffany said...

That is so cute!!!! Oh she is such a doll.